Two of our more recent creative times included making a Finger Print Indian Corn Craft and apple stamping.
Here are some cute shots of her doing what she does best ... being super cute!
{Jocie waited so patiently while mama prepped her corn cob & husk}
{Doing her thing!}
{I love seeing all her little fingerprints :)}
Since yesterday was a holiday for daddy, we went and got ourselves a heaping 1/2 bushel of mixed apples to make some yummy homemade goodies: applesauce, apple butter, apple cider ... we already made a pie ... and of course we used some of the apples to make stamps to play with.

{We ended up with about 20lbs of apples. Jocie even tried a little bit of one!!!}
While Daddy and Jocelyn played, I took a few minutes to cut a few apples and carve the letters "I" and "U" into them, and even managed to make a decent heart shaped one. Once I got everything prepped and ready for Jocelyn, we were ready for a stamping party.
{Mama helped to paint them & Jocie was getting into pounding them on the paper}
{Her face would alternate between "hmmmm" and "whoa...how'd we do that?"}
{Her nearly finished product}






these are so stinkin cute.. jocie looks like she is enjoying herself! i want some j-cassos to decorate for this fall season!!
ReplyDelete