~**~!!!THE RICHEST!!!~**~
I KNOW I am loved, and I realized not everyone FEELS that even in a lifetime. I have been blessed with the most amazing people in my life -- both in family and friends! People do so much for us ... for me ... and I can only hope that I am giving back a sliver of what I am receiving. If it wasn't for the important people in my life...
..........which includes those near and far, those I physically see and those I don't, those I talk or text too, those I've only met through Internet connections, those that maybe we have gone years without talking yet are at the very core of my heart always..........
...then I absolutely would not know what to do in this life, and often times wonder if I'd be able "to make it" without you guys.
It has been a long day of traveling today -- lots and LOTS of car time -- as Jocelyn had appointments in Kansas City, then back to Tecumseh, then to Baldwin and we are just now getting back to Tecumseh here at 6:30pm.
Very tiring day all around for the both of us.
So, I get home and this beautiful white box is sitting on my porch. I open the box from the fabulous Mrs. "O" and its filled with marvelous handmade cocoas, Chai tea and my all time favorite sweet Chex mix that's loaded with my secret addiction of M&M's. As if that massive amount of deliciousness wasn't enough, I found a tiny brown box with a dainty yellow ribbon tied around it.
I go to open the box and tears instantly flood my eyes...
Look at this beautiful necklace!!
{What a powerful gift! I instantly fell in love with this necklace! To have my princess' name, her birthdate, a reminder to "be strong" when so often it seems impossible and a green charm as my favorite color and its even the Cerebral Palsy awareness color! }
{It's absolutely BEAUTIFUL -- I love it so much!!}
Mickayla my sweet darling -- You have both made me simultaneously smile bigger than any smile yet shed tears! How lucky I am to call you my friend ... my sister! Thank you for being in my life and loving me and my family SO MUCH!!! We are so honored to know you -- how lovely you are indeed!



I am so glad you like it! I would do anything for you guys, this is just a small token of my appreciation to have been blessed with your friendship! You are one amazing person and I am so proud to call you my friend and sister!
ReplyDeleteThe minute I saw this project I knew it was for you!
Love you tons, and miss you always!
~Mrs. O~