!!!!! TEN POUNDS !!!!!
What does 10lbs look like?
![]() |
| {The obvious!} |
![]() |
| {We've all lifted these! Wow!!!} |
![]() |
| {Yea, even a 10lb baby!! I know you can relate Vanessa!} |
![]() |
| {Seriously so gross!} |
Lots of us are visually driven and when I SEE what I've accomplished, and in such a short period of time, I'm even MORE proud of myself!
This means me lifting Jocie is more like only lifting 20lbs because I myself am carrying around less weight -- I like the sound, and feel, of that!!
My recent obsessions?
- Drinking more water
- Doing a different workout 5-6 times a week
- Eating CONSTANTLY! No joke, I eat about every 2-3hrs without fail.
- MyFitnessPal
***I use to drink a ton of water and that really stopped after having Jocie -- Just didn't think about it. I usually drink 100oz/day now. I tell ya though, I don't have the same cravings, I'm able to tell the difference between hungry and thirsty, and my waist-line is thanking me a heap!
***Doing something different all the time keeps me motivated, something to look forward too and my body guessing.
***I love that by eating smaller, low calorie meals that I literally get to eat all day!!
***Getting involved with this online support and community has changed EVERYTHING for me! I've always been one to workout but wasn't getting the results I wanted. By using this for the last 23 days, I've seen WHY I wasn't losing. I'm amazed by how easy it is to rack up those calories without even realizing it.
I never thought I would lose these 10lbs so fast!! I'm simply amazed and very proud of myself. My husband said this morning "Your awfully proud of yourself" and I am! Not in the proud, boastful way ... but in that "I can't believe I'm doing so well and finally DOING IT" way!!!
I told myself that I would reward myself with something for every 10lbs I lost {not like I can't do it whenever I wanted, but just as a "great job Angie" type of thing}, but just realizing that I'm doing so well is truly reward enough! :)
Happiest of Friday's guys!




No comments:
Post a Comment