FIFTEEN POUNDS!!!
I can't believe it!
Since January 10th until today, February 17th ...
... so a total of 37 days {or 39...depends on how you look at it},
... a little over 5 weeks,
... I've lost 15lbs!
If you would've asked me if I could loss 15lbs in about 5 weeks, I would've told you probably not {I don't say never because well, you just never know! :P}
So, now that I've lost 15lbs ... what does 15lbs look like?
I've lost the following:
- 15 Guinea Pigs
- 10 dozen Krispy Kreme glazed donuts {mmmmmm donuts -- 120 donuts -- really?} or 10 dozen large eggs
- Over 7 racks of baby back ribs {I'm one who'd take the ribs over donuts anyday!}
- 5 average human brains or nearly 2 human heads
- 3 Chihuahuas
- Over 2 average human skins
- 2 average newborns {seriously, this kind of makes me go geez fatty! haha}
- More than the average house cat or a Bald Eagle
But seriously, I'm so excited with the weight loss but I have to be honest ... I can't really tell :s
In fact, I even asked the hubs last night, "Can you tell that I've lost 15lbs?" and he says "Well, I can tell you've lost some weight, but not that much." So sweet huh? I can always count on him to keep it real.
Then, this morning he says "Well, don't loose anymore because then you'll be skin and bones." Which is TOTALLY not the case folks. But which is it, can you "not tell" I'm losing, or am I losing "too much."
And men say WOMEN are confusing!!
Either way, I'm eating lots of food frequently but have cut most the crap. So I say, if I'm eating good, clean food and losing, then I have it to lose.
I haven't been able to workout for over a week with being wicked sick, so hoping this week I can get back into that -- always makes me feel good! We shall see what the end of the month brings. Until then, I'm relishing my success on this new way of life! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment