Today the Hubby's 32!!!
Happy Birthday Lover Boy!
I've always thought my fella had a mighty fine booty ... guess he's always had a cute butt!
![]() |
| {He is going to KILL ME for posting this!}
You were the cutest cowboy on the farm ...
An amazing fish-master ...
and a fierce wrestler!
But what I love most?
|
Boogie and I took some pointers from a friends work and Pinterest to make a fun birthday candy poster for daddy today.
We have some friends that are going to help distract him this morning so it can be snuck into his office here in about an hour. I'm excited hahaha -- it doesn't take much for me to get giddity! :)
We even took a birthday morning picture -- it's pretty bad but oh well -- I share the good and the bad! Daddy actually already got a shower while Jocie and I still have crazy, curly bedhead hahaha!
![]() |
| {Boogie was NOT going to let me capture her 1st thing the morning! haha Oh well, maybe we'll snap a better one later today.} |







Happy Birthday to him also....a cute poster.....
ReplyDeleteI remember giving dad a dozen long stem candy bars once, gosh my memory has really got bad, I csnt remember the type of candy it was....but he enjoyed it....Good job angie....Love all of you Mom