I want to:
- wake up and see your beautiful smile every morning,
- for you to always know you are why my heart beats,
- never stop cuddling,
- give you kisses whenever and wherever I want,
- hold your hand always,
- hear your laughter every.single.day,
- always enjoy the little things with you (because that is what truly matters),
- think about you all the time,
- tell you how much I love you and for you to both know & feel that love,
- never take you for granted,
- be your inspiration because you are mine,
- always uplift and applaud you,
- be a better wife & mother than I was yesterday,
- tell you that you're the best thing to ever happen to me,
- always miss you when we are not near,
- be the one you tell all your secrets too,
- always make you feel important, treasured and loved,
And specifically to you sweet husband ...
I want to:
- always be your queen as you are my king,
- feel like the most beautiful woman in your eyes,
- know that I make you the happiest man ... husband ... in the world,
- feel like we can never get enough of one another,
- fall more deeply in love with each passing day,
- spend more time wrapped up in your arms,
- always be your silly, creative, loving wife for as long as we both live!
***Mostly, above all else, I simply want YOU! I'm thankful you are in my life and I love you more than I could ever begin to say! I don't always do a great job of showing you my love, but you truly are a spectacular man and deserve the best the world has to offer!


No comments:
Post a Comment