Tuesday, June 26, 2012

NEW HOME!!!

I’m soooooooooooooooooooooooo IN LOVE WITH OUR NEW HOME!!! We’ve been wanting NEEDING a ranch-style house to help take some of the load off with caring for Boogie and EVERYTHING about this house fit the bill!
Like I said, the house is a ranch-style that sits on 4 acres of land. Upstairs, there are 4 bedrooms with walk-in closets in each, 2 full baths, a gigantic livingroom (we’re talking 20x20 folks!), and the perfect size kitchen and dining room. The halls, door frames, bathrooms, etc are oversized (the previous owners built it themselves, so that’s how they wanted things), but its an absolute perfect fit for us because this way we will have plenty of space to maneuver a walker, wheelchair or any other piece of equipment. Downstairs, there is another bedroom with a walk-in closet and full bath, a partially finished basement and the unfinished part even looks “finished” (meaning, it doesn’t creep me out hahaha). One of the many things that have been a true blessing is having everything Boogie would need all on one level of the house. We even have enough space now that we can dedicate a whole room solely to housing all her therapy equipment and still are able to do our activities in there!!!!!

We are almost totally moved in but of course the fun part of unpacking, organizing, purchasing and purging things begin! We’ve already done quite of bit of all these things (we just aren’t the type to not get stuff done), but there is always so much to do it seems.

CHECK THIS PLACE OUT!!!!!!!

Here’s the front of the house!
{Its not the best picture as it looks kind of plain Jane, but it really isn't}
And here is the back of the house with an awesome screened-in porch! This is definitely my oasis each and every night. We’ve slept in the house the past few nights and each evening we’ve sat out here until the sun has went down, and the peacefulness of the country is out of this world! (For those of you who know me, I’m NOT A COUNTRY GIRL, but now living here, I just didn’t know what I was missing!!!!)
Justin and I moved our whole house by ourselves (definitely not the 1st time we’ve done this, but it will more than likely be the LAST time). There were moments when we were less than desirable people to each other, but that’s just gonna happen when its hot, things are heavy, you’re tired and trying to care for a little one all at the same time. We made it work though and really in hindsight, it wasn’t all that bad, and the reward has been great! I truly can't tell you how blessed we feel to have been able to find such a jewel and how much we are totally loving our new home!

IT'S A TOTAL DREAM!!!

2 comments:

  1. im so psyched for you and the family. this is going to be sooo wonderful for Boogie. not to mention make things loads easier on you! the house is beautiful.. get my room ready cause i cant wait to come visit.. tehehe love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! So excited for you guys. It will be so great to not have to climb stairs. (We just went from a ranch to a 2-story... What are we doing?!) I am jealous of the 4 acres though. I love the peace and quiet of the country. Now you just need some chickens running wild out back! ;)

    ReplyDelete