Thursday, September 19, 2013

Our week was E-E-E-Extraordinary!

We spent last week talking about all things that start with letter "E."

Ok, well maybe not allllll things ... just FIVE things haha

We focused on the following "E" subject matter: Eyes, Ears, Elephants, Eggs & Earth
Our color this month is yellow as you can see from our first craft of the week. We started new monthly goals, memory verse and so on.
Simple enough right? You'd be surprised how you can make full blown preschool lessons plans from easy subject matters! :)

We had a busy week outside the home, so we spent both Saturday and Sunday playing catch-up on our preschool activities and lesson plans. It doesn't matter what day or time we do it and THAT, is what I love and works so wonderfully for us!!

Thought I'd share the fun!

All about Eyes.
All about Ears.
We read an odd little book that we had gotten from the library to go along with our theme of eyes and ears called "I Love You, Nose! I Love You, Toes!"
I couldn't help but laugh when it talked about "I love you, nipples -- east and west" and when it talked about "I love the parts my friends don't see: the parts that poop, the parts that pee."
          Hahahaha really??!! I know, I'm so mature!

Getting in some Elephant & Earth themed crafts.
 And we of course are always incorporating therapy and some fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment