Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I'm Sexy and I Know It ...

Late this afternoon, Jocie demanded snuggle time from mama.
Of course I was ready and willing to oblige.
As much as I LOVE to snuggle with Boogs, there were things that I needed to get done today, so after J fell asleep, I very carefully slid her off me and into a comfy cocoon on the recliner.

And like I said, I had things that needed to get done. Like REAL things, but did I do them?
No.

Instead, I thought I'd keep with my pampering theme this week and I splurged on myself ... inexpensively though. :)

It was hair colorin' time.

Well hello highlights!
And like the blog states ... I'm Sexy and I Know It ...
          Bwhahahaha

Duck face and all baby!!
Its awesome that I've gotten so good at doing my own hair that I can get it all pulled through the cap and the product applied in less than 20 minutes. That takes skill no doubt! haha

Argh matey! There are me hazards to dyin' your own hair!
This crap burns when it whips down into the eyes and skin yo!
It looks pretty stinkin' blonde! Eeekkkk!
And now, as I type, my hair is getting a deep conditioning.
Fashion show courtesy of Dillions.
Results are still pending!
Fingers crossed hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment