Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Already Missing It ...

With the last few days being cooler (yesterday was down right COLD!), I am already finding myself missing the warmer, bright, sunny weather.

I live for Spring and Summer, and Fall NEVER lasts long ... its like Summer then BAM! Winters here with all its ugliness :s!

It seems like I can't get enough outdoorsy time, in the sun, smelling the fresh air, having the breeze in my hair and face ... I just love it!

And seriously, its so sad ... I'm already going through pictures mourning for the winter to come haha.

I really enjoy, and feel extremely fortunate, to be so close to a beautiful lake. It is something I don't take for granted, that's for sure!

It truly is my oasis.

 
 

 

 
Like I said, gorgeous huh?

Who WOULDN'T want to spend their time here?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment