Agreed - it is hard to see yourself in your own kids. I see nothing of either one of us in our girls. But I opened up an old baby album of mine and some of the pictures really reminded me of Avery. She has the round, chubby face I had as a toddler. Now Miss Curly-Haired Bailey, who knows...
I guess you have now done something that Grandma has not tried.....love your smile.... Grandma
ReplyDeleteWell probably not seeing how u don't like hazelnuts or chocolate haha! It's sooooo good though! Mmmmmm
DeleteCould she look more like you, Angie? Like really?? Such an adorable photo. This should be an ad for Nutella.
ReplyDeleteWhy is it so hard to see yourself in ur kiddo? Haha I do see it in this pic though :)
DeleteI should sooooo send this to the Nutella company hahaha!
Agreed - it is hard to see yourself in your own kids. I see nothing of either one of us in our girls. But I opened up an old baby album of mine and some of the pictures really reminded me of Avery. She has the round, chubby face I had as a toddler. Now Miss Curly-Haired Bailey, who knows...
Delete