As we walked back to the therapy room to see our speech therapist, Jenny, immediately I noticed something different.
Instead of seeing the normal washed-out, faded and painfully old pictures along the walls, in their stead, were hanging huge, vibrant, up-to-date pictures of the therapists and children.
Jenny immediately showed us not one, but TWO, very special pictures!!!
This picture was from SO LONG AGO but yet I remember it so clearly!
My goodness Jocie's smile is ADORABLE!!!
And if it wasn't for her being so stinkin' cute, I'd complain that they caught me when I was much heavier and in a swimsuit no less! Ha!
I couldn't stop staring and smiling at this picture, but Jenny said there was more to see.
This is the second picture of Jocelyn that is hanging on display!
On her own wall no less!!!
Seriously, crazy cute am I right?? :)
And these pictures are HUGE -- I mean, they are really really big!
I had absolutely NO IDEA they were hanging pictures of us ... none whatsoever! They made us feel exceptionally special today and Jocie looks like a rockstar!!
Here are some fun ones of the therapists doing what they do best!
| Julie - Our Past Speech Therapist |
| Jenny - Our Current Speech Therapist |
| Kim - Our Past Physical Therapist |
Our current physical therapist, Cris, and our past occupational therapist, Wilma, did not have current pictures that I saw.
However, do not fret, they are in this awesome picture below! :)
| Cris is the only guy you see and Wilma is the one in the turquoise shirt on the bottom of the slide. |
I'm still smiling!
No comments:
Post a Comment