Friday, March 22, 2013

THREE

Our BIG, BRAVE, BOLD & BEAUTIFUL
Baby girl is THREE!!!
 
{I didn't think it was possible - but we love you more & more EVERY YEAR!!!}
Happiest of birthday's sweet princess of ours! I wish there was some way you could TRULY know how much we love you, how thankful and happy that you are HERE with us, how we would do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING for you ... I would give you the world if possible!!
 
You have grown and changed so much over the past three years ... you CONSTANTLY surprise us and so many others. I don't think anyone should EVER doubt your will, your strength, your determination ... just all of your complete amazingness!

I will NEVER forget people telling us to "let you go." I know its been a long, hard road for you sweet girl & us as a family/couple ... but I look at you, your life, your love, your energy ... and you ARE MEANT TO BE HERE!!!

I look at the day you were born, and then I look into those sparkling big brown eyes that are so full of life and love, and I'm ALWAYS brought to tears! You are my hero Boogie -- my EVERYTHING!
 
I can't WAIT to celebrate you today, tomorrow with our family and always!
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Jocelyn! Three years goes SO fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I am so glad you didn't let her go. Hope she has a wonderful party tomorrow! Tina

    ReplyDelete